* Address directory
the Existing address will be parsed based on the syntax: "City, Street, House-Apartment". The original address will be moved to the additional Address_Old field;
* Quick commands that allow one-click execution of a Telnet command, Script, or executable, for example WinBOX;
* Customizable additional fields with data in the subscriber profile. Dopples can also be referenced from quick commands, scripts, triggers, and Telnet;
* HTTPS support for WEB portal;
the Certificate is automatically generated for the domain specified in the WEB personalization settings, the "HTTP web address" parameter. To activate HTTPS, you need to reinstall Apache from MikroBILL, to do this, from the Windows control panel, go to "Administration" - > "Services" and stop the Apache2.2 service. Next, run MikroBILL.exe, and click the "Options" button located on the left.
* Synchronization with scat DPI;
* Clients can now change their MAC address from THE web-Cabinet (you can enable this option in the settings window, "Administration" - > "Clients" - > "Permissions");
* Linking SMS cards to groups;
* SMS sender name moved to SMS card properties;
* Greek localization for WEB-cashier and subscriber web-Cabinet;
* You can now disable the creation of the DHCP Lease and ARP for PPP clients;
* Support for VivaWallet and ckassa.ru payment systems.
* New trigger type "Ticket created or edited".